At Day One Early Learning Centres you will find a team of exceptional educators, passionate about creating a lifelong love of learning from Day One! Our team are handpicked based on their experience and qualifications to deliver early childhood education and care that will nurture every child’s unique potential and support the development of skills for the 21st century. Our centres provide every family with exceptional care and education for their children in a safe, creative and fun environment.
At Day One Early Learning Centres we believe in:
- creating a lifelong love of learning from Day One
- having fun in a caring and nurturing environment
- caring for our health, well-being and the natural environment
- supporting the community in which we live
At Day One Early Learning Centres we provide:
- Innovative and fun educational curriculum for 0-5 year olds
- Before and After School Care for 0-12 year olds
- Fabulous educators who are passionate about early childhood education
- School readiness program
- Family communication that is meaningful and easily accessed
- Ongoing professional development for our teams
- A variety of additional services unique at each campus (nappies, before and after school care, computer literacy, art and music, health and well-being, nutritious meals and/or tea)
Why Day One?
The importance of a quality early childhood education cannot be underestimated. It is our goal to provide you with 100% peace of mind that your child will engage with warm and caring Educators whilst enjoying an exciting, fun and safe environment.
Why choose Day One?
- We are firmly committed to providing an exceptional early years’ education for your child
- We firmly believe we are the premium centre in every community in which we operate – the Day One Difference is real!
- Our centres are homely, creating peaceful and purposeful learning environments for your child to explore
- We believe in providing a range of activities to stimulate all facets of personal development – including culture, health & wellbeing, art, music and movement and key language and numeracy skills
We make a real promise to you:
- At Day One we will provide high-quality early educational child care
- The moment you walk into a Day One Campus, you will feel an atmosphere of authentic homeliness, care and love
- We are passionate about providing your children with the tools they need to be successful in all aspects of their lives. We combine our strong curriculum and a safe, stimulating environment to create meaningful experiences for your child every day
- This we guarantee!
Day One Early Learning Centres are approved under Federal Government guidelines to provide you with full access to all childcare fee subsidies currently available. There are currently two different subsidies provided by the Federal Government, these are:
- Child Care Benefit (CCB)
- 50% Child Care Rebate (CCR)
Both subsidies are managed by the Department of Human Services (DHS). In order to receive either subsidy you will be required to register your family’s details with the DHS. For more information regarding eligibility criteria please click here.
Please note that Day One prefers a minimum two day enrolment requirement per child. Being at Day One for two days or more per week helps your child to settle in quickly and to get the most out of our Curriculum and programs.