We know the decision to place your child in the care of others is a big one. It is our goal to provide you with 100% peace of mind that your child will engage with warm and caring Educators whilst enjoying an exciting, fun and safe environment.
Why choose Day One?
- We are firmly committed to providing an exceptional early years’ education for your child
- We firmly believe we are the premium centre in every community in which we operate – the Day One Difference is real!
- Our centres are homely, creating peaceful and purposeful learning environments for your child to explore
- We believe in providing a range of activities to stimulate all facets of personal development – including culture, health & wellbeing, art, music and movement and key language and numeracy skills
We make a real promise to you:
- At Day One we will provide high-quality early educational child care
- The moment you walk into a Day One Campus, you will feel an atmosphere of authentic homeliness, care and love
- We are passionate about providing your children with the tools they need to be successful in all aspects of their lives. We combine our strong curriculum and a safe, stimulating environment to create meaningful experiences for your child every day
- This we guarantee!
Day One Early Learning Centres are approved under Federal Government guidelines to provide you with full access to all childcare fee subsidies currently available. There are currently two different subsidies provided by the Federal Government, these are:
- Child Care Benefit (CCB)
- 50% Child Care Rebate (CCR)
Both subsidies are managed by the Department of Human Services (DHS). In order to receive either subsidy you will be required to register your family’s details with the DHS. For more information regarding eligibility criteria please click here.
Please note that Day One prefers a minimum two day enrolment requirement per child. Being at Day One for two days or more per week helps your child to settle in quickly and to get the most out of our Curriculum and programs.
What makes Day One better than other centres?
1. Our Staff
At Day One Early Learning Centre – Victoria Point Campus you will find a team of exceptional educators, passionate about creating a lifelong love of learning from Day One!
Our team are handpicked based on their experience and qualifications to deliver early childhood education and care that will nurture every child’s unique potential and support the development of skills for the 21st century. Over 80% of our educators have been at our centre for more than 5 years. They know the local community and enjoy being part of your child’s life for a number of years. Our educators receive ongoing professional development from industry experts.
All our Group Leaders hold their Early Childhood Diploma.
2. Our Facilities and Curriculum
You will not see anything else like our centre in this area!
Our newly refurbished centre provides peaceful, purposeful and playful environments where your child will be safe, comfortable and inspired!
The experiences provided for children, both planned and spontaneous, are undertaken to support the learning and development of each child and their individual abilities, needs and interests. Our curriculum recognises the Early Years Learning Framework as the underpinning foundation for the way we educate children. We believe that children will thrive best in a play based learning environment and we strive to create rich learning opportunities through that environment, which enable children to explore and discover, bring out their imaginations, build relationships, and above all, have FUN!
3. Our Services
You will not find another centre in this area that includes all of the following services in our standard fees:
- Nappies – FREE!
- Hat and t-shirt on enrolment – FREE!
- Food – includes morning and afternoon tea and lunch prepared by a child nutritionist – FREE!
- Air conditioned indoor learning environments
- Innovative and fun educational curriculum for 15 months to 5 year olds
- Government-approved Kindergarten program – 5 days a week
- Family communication that is meaningful and easily accessed
- A selection of interesting, educational and fun shows throughout the year.
4. Our Fees
Our fees include a number of additional services – giving you excellent value for money!
Please collect a Schedule of Fees from our Director.
We have a range of discounts that may be applicable to your family!