As our gift to you, Dakabin Campus is providing morning and afternoon tea, as well as a nutritious lunch daily.
We have partnered with Kids Gourmet Food to ensure a well-balanced and varied menu plan for your children. Our staff will receive training directly from Little Tummy Tucker to ensure a safe and quality food service. The provision of meals at Dakabin Campus is also a learning opportunity for staff, families and children, including:
- Monthly newsletter for parents
- Training for staff on how to motivate children to eat healthily
- Rewards for the children – certificates, stamps, and star charts
- Fun and educational learning activities
- A menu board with photos that will be displayed at Dakabin Campus for the children and parents to see each day
- Updates and advice on important changes in legislation, industry requirements, and compliance issues
We’re all about menu variety and flexibility
There are over 80 items to choose from – now that’s what we call variety! Our Centre Director will create the weekly menu to suit the specific needs at Dakabin Campus.
But what about food safety?
All our meals will be delivered packaged for heating in a conventional or steam oven, meaning they don’t need to be heated in a microwave. When heating food with microwaves there is a risk of serving food with ‘cold spots’ where nasty bacteria can survive and lead to food-related illness. We’ve also understand that some parents take more comfort in the fact that their children’s meals are not being heated in a microwave.
We look forward to receiving your feedback on the tasty and nutritious meals being supplied daily!
Should you have any questions about the new meals, please call (07) 3491 8059 and speak to Jayne (our amazing Centre Director who is looking forward to sharing the new menu with you).