Personal information collection
Day One Early Learning Centres may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about how and when you use our website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Day One Early Learning Centres.
We collect your personal information in the following ways: registration of waitlist application, job seeker applications and enrolment applications.
When you visit our website or download information from it, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and records the following:
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit
- The duration of your visit
- The number of pages you have downloaded
- Links from other sites you have followed to reach our website
- The type of browser you use
This information is all anonymous and it is only used to statistically improve our website.
Using personal information
Day One Early Learning Centres may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Day One Early Learning Centres may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We agree not to rent, sell or otherwise exchange to third parties any personal or confidential information submitted to our Site except where you consent, or where you would expect the information to be disclosed.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications on centre events, promotions, news and features you can unsubscribe from our lists by opting out at any time.
Securing your data
Day One Early Learning Centres will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Day One Early Learning Centres will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this Policy
This website contains links to other websites. Day One Early Learning Centres is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Day One Early Learning Centres
by email to email@example.com;
or by post to PO Box 3015, Newstead Qld 4064